Taking its cue from modern design, the Douglas Rocking Recliner is a major update on the style front. Its streamlined silhouette is emphasized by angular padded arms and a tall back with distinctive lower back pulls and exposed wings. Detailed stitching accents Douglas structured shape, while the ultra-plush chaise seat and legrest shows off its soft side. Simply use the side-mounted control panel to recline and raise your feet independently for a wide range of relaxing positions. There s even a built-in USB port to power your phone or tablet. When you re not reclining, it s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Updated, modern style
- Ultra-plush chaise seat and legrest
- Structured arms
- Padded outside arms
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Adjust the back, legrest, and headrest independently
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||38W x 41.5D x 42.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.