Experience the style and comfort of the Norris Reclining Sofa. Its sleek padded arms and chaise seats and legrests cradle you in luxury as you stretch out to relax, watch TV or catch some Z's. And, Norris has a clean, streamlined shape that looks great in any room. Convenient latch releases on the outside arms allow you to easily adjust the left and right backs and legrests for personalized comfort. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Sleek, streamlined styleHandsome top-stitching detailChaise seats and legrestsPadded outside armsLeft and right seats recline easily with dual side latch releasesDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 40.0"Body Height: 42.0"Body Width: 87.0"
- Sleek, streamlined style
- Handsome top-stitching detail
- Chaise seats and legrests
- Padded outside arms
- Left and right seats recline easily with dual side latch releases
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||87W x 40D x 42H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.